FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 17, 2014
Award-winning local artist and teacher Gayle Rappaport-Weiland hosts this mini interview with Kira Stewart, Principal of Art Consulting Services in Sacramento. ACS specializes in helping businesses find the perfect artwork to enhance their professional space. They serve major companies throughout California.
This “mini-view” can be seen beginning May 17th on YouTube.com and via facebook.com/artrevealedshow. Indeed the quickest show on Earth, each on-location episode is approximately 3 minutes long and is designed to fit nicely into news or community events programming. Visit our sites for recent episodes and subscribe to upcoming episodes. Recent mini-views have featured:
- Gregory Kondos, iconic “Painter of Blue”
- Jon Stevenson, founding owner and clothing designer at Trumpette, Inc.
- Angela Tahti, Executive Director of PlacerArts
- Shane Grammer, anti-sex trafficking advocate and owner of SG Studios
- Philip Cunningham, board President of Center for Contemporary Art Sacramento
- John Mowen, late owner of Nevada City’s Mowen Solinsky Gallery
- Fine Artist Scott Mattlin, master of movement, light and shadow
The Art Revealed Show features Northern California artists and those who influence art on a global basis. These on-location “mini-views” connect us with the heart of the artist through their unique voice as we catch glimpses into their art world.
Gayle Rappaport-Weiland is a Northern California artist, teacher and entrepreneur whose fine art has graced homes and businesses throughout the country, as well as west coast galleries. She teaches art at Sierra College and has been a watercolor juror and art expert on Sacramento’s KVIE Channel 6’s live Art Auction. For more information about Gayle visit grappaport.com or facebook.com/grappaportfinearts. The Art Revealed Show is produced by Morris Media. This episode of the Art Revealed Show is in partnership with Omni-Means Ltd.